QUESTIONS / COMMENTS
For general information or questions and comments, contact Editor and Publisher Ed Doyle at 215-997-9650 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about the articles in Today’s Hospitalist magazine or on the Web site, email Executive Editor Phyllis Maguire at email@example.com.
Have an idea for an article or one you’ve already written? Submissions should be sent to Today’s Hospitalist Executive Editor Phyllis Maguire at at pmaguire@todayshospitalist.
The types of stories we love:
- New trends that point out why a phenomenon matters—and not just that it exists
- Personal essays with a hospital medicine practice bent
- Perspectives on leadership and mentoring in hospital medicine
- Successful quality improvement practices
- Practice innovations that improve clinical care or workflow
- New trends and commentaries on why those advances matter
What we don’t accept:
- Study write-ups that you should submit instead to peer-reviewed journals
For information about product advertising, call Vice President of Sales Jeffrey Berman at 866-695-3870 ext. 12.
For more information about recruitment advertising, call Recruitment Sales Manager Kristin Vinciguerra at 866-695-3870 ext. 15 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other inquiries, contact Associate Publisher Ashley Centola at 866-695-3870 ext. 13 or at email@example.com.